Attorney B. Stuart Walker Profile
B. STUART WALKER, ESQ.
After practicing family law exclusively for five years with a large Family Law firm in Santa Monica, I decided to come back to Long Beach and open my own practice. I am a state bar certified family law specialist and I have been practicing family law here in Long Beach since January of 2009. I have extensive experience litigating and settling family law matters in the Los Angeles Central District (Stanley Mosk Courthouse) and also all Los Angeles County Branch Courts primarily focusing on Long Beach,(Governor George Deukmejian Court House), Torrance, Compton, and Norwalk (now Whittier). In Orange County, I also litigate or settle family law cases in the Lamoreaux Justice Center.
- Certified Family Law Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California
- State of California Licensed Attorney and Licensed to Practice before the United States District Court – Central District of California (1999)
- Juris Doctor – Western State University College of Law (1998)
- Bachelor of Science – California State University at Long Beach (1987)
- Member California State Bar Association and Family Law Section California State Bar
- Member Orange County Bar Association and Family Law Section Orange County Bar
- Member Long Beach Bar Association and Family Law Section
- Past Member Los Angeles County Bar Association and Family Law Section
- Law Office of B. Stuart Walker 2008 – Present
- Associate Attorney Law Office of J. Michael Kelly (Practice Limited to Family Law) 2004 – 2008
- Long Beach Resident Since 1964
My philosophy is to obtain a just settlement for my clients through negotiating as many of the issues in controversy as possible. Although I am a huge advocate for uncontested divorce, not all issues can be resolved through negotiation; and often litigation and the resulting order from the judge in your case may be required to produce the desired result. Because even limited litigation, must involve a cost-benefit analysis; I endeavor to make my clients aware of the strengths and weakness of their position taking into consideration their budget, – before engaging in costly Discovery(depositions, subpoenas, etc.) or court litigation.
If I have helped you through representation, consultation or even with the information on this website; please give me a Google Review. When you open this link you will see a Google Review button in the footer which will allow you to write a review. If you do not have a google account and still wish to write a review; please see below.
Submit your review
This is testing